Say Cheese! Your child could be the next pediped® star!
pediped® footwear announces first annual Casting Call contest
Henderson, NV (September 7, 2011) — Does your child have a sweet smile, pinchable cheeks or is just all-around adorable? If so, pediped® footwear is looking for you! The award-winning children’s footwear company based in Henderson, NV, is hosting a Casting Call contest set to debut on September 7, 2011 to find the next star of their national advertising campaign.
Parents can upload a photo of their child on pediped.com for a chance to win the grand prize: a trip for two to Las Vegas for the pediped® photo shoot and a $750 pediped® gift card. The grand prize winner will be selected by an esteemed panel of judges that are in the know when it comes to anything kid related. The panel includes:
· Angela Edgeworth, pediped® Founder, mother of two
· Ali Landry, model/actress and mom
· Laila Ali, former professional boxer, entrepreneur and mother of two
· Noelle Heffernan, publisher of leading juvenile industry trade magazine Earnshaw’s
· Robert Yang, founder of modern parenting site Coochicoos.com and father of two
America will have the chance to vote for their favorite, too. The photo that receives the most votes on pediped.com from September 21 to Oct 2 in each stage, Originals, Grip ‘n’ Go and Flex, will be featured on pediped.com and in pediped® marketing materials.
“We always love meeting customers and making them a part of the pediped® family and we think the Casting Call contest will be a great way to do just that,” said Angela Edgeworth, Founder and President of pediped® footwear.
How the pediped® Casting Call works:
· Entry Phase: From September 7 to September 20, parents in the US can enter their child in the contest by visiting http://www.pediped.com/castingcalllanding.aspx and uploading a recent photo of their child for a chance to be featured in pediped’s upcoming national advertising campaign. Photos will be placed in a pediped® walking stage based on their age - Originals (age 0-12 months), Grip ‘n’ Go (age 13-24 months) and Flex (age 25 to 96 months).
· Voting Phase: From September 21 to Oct 2, the photo gallery will be open at http://www.pediped.com/castingcalllanding.aspx. People can view and vote for their favorite photos and encourage friends and family to vote too by sharing the contest on Facebook, Twitter or via email. People can vote once per photo per day.
Prizes: The photo with the most votes in each stage, determined by America’s votes, will be featured on pediped.com and in pediped® marketing materials. The winners will be announced in mid-October. One grand prize winner, selected by the panel of judges, will receive a $750 pediped® gift card and a trip for two to pediped’s photo shoot in Las Vegas, Nevada.
For more information and official rules, visit http://www.pediped.com/castingcallofficialrules.aspx.
About pediped®pediped® footwear was founded in 2004 by Angela and Brian Edgeworth in their quest for the perfect soft-soled shoe for their first daughter. Exceptional quality, unsurpassed comfort and distinctive styling have made the award winning company the fastest-growing children's footwear brand in the United States. pediped® footwear has been awarded the American Podiatric Medical Association Seal of Acceptance for the promotion of healthy foot development, and the pediped® footwear system has recently been endorsed by researchers associated with Harvard Medical School and Children's Hospital Boston.
pediped® footwear is sold in over 3000 stores in the United States and 40 countries worldwide with an offering of more than 120 designs for boys and girls between their three lines, Originals®, Grip ‘n’ Go™ and Flex®. Originals® (soft-soled shoes for newborns to age 2), Grip ‘n’ Go™ (thin rubber-soled shoes for children ages 9 months to 3 years) and Flex® (rubber-soled shoes for children 1 to 8 years) are available in EU sizes ranging from 17 to 33. For more information, visit www.pediped.com or call 1-702-567-0311.